Illinois Pulse is a new vehicle for disseminating results from large scale surveys like Your First College Year, The CIRP Freshman Survey, and the Core Alcohol and Drug Survey. Additionally, it will be a mechanism for telling the story of the units in the Office of the Dean of Students to our academic community and the public. The Pulse will inform students, faculty, staff, and the public about our work, add transparency to the university, and highlight the work we do in Student Affairs.
Reports and Numbers From:
- Issue 5: Fall 2015 CIRP Freshman Survey – Published May 2016
- 2015 CIRP Student Profile – Published November 2016
- Issue 4: 2015 Your First College Year Survey – Published September 2015
- Issue 3: 2014 CORE Alcohol Survey – Published September 2015
- Issue 2: Fall 2013 CIRP Freshman Survey – Published November 2014
- Issue 1: Spring 2013 Your First College Year Survey – Published May 2014
Contact Belinda De La Rosa if you have a story you want to tell through the Pulse or suggestions for specific data to be highlighted through the Pulse.